Multi-Vitamin Body Moisturizer100 ml/3.38 fl oz.
This luxurious, vitamin-enriched body lotion contains a high concentration if vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants. It helps to ease the feeling of dryness and improve the appearance of sun damage, resulting in radiant, healthy-looking skin.
How to Use
- Apply generously over the whole body especially to exposed areas of the body, including hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet. Use morning and/or evening.
- When applied in the morning, follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
- Use Multivitamin Body Moisturiser on its own or together with Derma-Lac Lotion for an intense moisturizing experience all over the body.
This product may not be available in some countries due to certain regulatory requirements.
Hints and Tips:
- Use Multivitamin Body Moisturiser together with Derma-Lac Lotion for an intense moisturising experience all over the body.
- May be used as a vitamin enriched hand cream to help improve the appearance of the skin on the back of the hands and forearms.
- Topical vitamin A has been scientifically proven to help restore the effects of vitamin A reserves required for a variety of anti-aging processes. Vitamin A assists in making healthy-looking skin, with the appearance of hydrated, mattified, even toned, smooth texture.
- Retinyl Propionate is a gentle ester form of vitamin A that leaves the skin feeling revitalized and looking younger and healthier with a radiant glow.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C that is highly absorbable and has the following benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant that assists in the prevention of the appearance of UV-induced damage.
- It plays an important role in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone brought on by UVA irradiation.
- Has anti-aging properties as it assists the skin to look firmer.
- Contains a free radical scavenging system that assists in shielding the skin from the effects of harmful environmental influences. This protecting system includes the following powerful antioxidants: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta Carotene and Tocopherol.
- The moisturizing combination of Panthenol and Squalane improves the overall skin feel.
- Squalane is a plant derived emollient that helps improve the appearance of a firmer skin.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) has been included for its scientifically known hydrating and soothing properties and thereby assists in achieving a supple, smooth appearance of skin texture.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench the effects of free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in making the skin look younger.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 18 months unopened
- 10 - 12 weeks period after opening
- 100 ml Retail Size airless pump bottle