Antioxidant & Peptide Eye Gel15 ml (0.51 fl oz.) Airless pump dispenser
This Eye Gel was scientifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area.
Antioxidant & Peptide Eye Gel is rich in antioxidants, l is rich in antioxidants, peptides and vitamins that assist in creating a more refreshed and youthful skin appearance.Favorites
How to Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply Antioxidant and Peptide Eye Gel to the entire eye area.
- Follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and evening.
Avoid Contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin.
- Vitamin A promotes a healthy Dermis & Epidermis – it is essential for all the layers of the skin and helps to promote a healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes Collagen & Elastin – it encourages the synthesis of healthy Collagen & Elastin for a firmer looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors – it promotes a healthy barrier function, leaving the skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Sodium Lactate (Matrixyl® 3000) is a peptide made up of a combination of amino acids. Independent Scientific research by the manufacturer has shown that it enhances the production of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans (GAGS) which assist in giving the skin a more youthful, revitalized appearance.
- Ceramide NG + PEG-10 Phytosterol + Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 + Lactic Acid (Dermaxyl®) is a peptide made up of a combination of amino acids. Independent Scientific research by the manufacturer has shown that it helps “plump” up skin thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and giving the skin a visibly smoother texture.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C. Research has shown that it is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of free-radical damage as well as improves the look of multiple signs of aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is recognized as an antioxidant and moisturizer. It helps to quench the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Indigenous to South Africa, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract and Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits and are known to protect the skin from environmental stress factors.
- Scientific research has shown that Polygonum Cuspidatum (Resveratrol) Extract has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Pro–vitamin B5 helps to soothe and moisturize skin leaving the skin looking refreshed.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 18 months unopened
- 10 – 12 weeks period after opening
- 15 ml Retail Size Airless Pump