< Return to full
professional derma-lac lotion300 ml/10.14 fl oz.
Derma-lac lotion is a light, easy to apply lotion that contains several excellent moisturizers including Lactic Acid, Urea and Ammonium Lactate. With regular use it helps improve the appearance of both skin texture and tone leaving the skin soft and smooth.Find A Professional Become A Professional
How to Use
Hand and Foot treatment: Apply a thin layer of derma-lac lotion directly to clean skin and follow with an even layer of alpha cream, followed by an even layer of vitamin a, c & e body oil. Wrap with plastic wrap and leave for a minimum of 20 minutes. Remove the plastic wrap and massage the excess product into the skin. Follow with a broad spectrum sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
Suitable for all skin types.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun in particular the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Helps to soften rough calloused elbows, heels and feet by moisturising the skin.
- Helps to energise tired looking skin giving it a healthy, radiant appearance.
- Assists in the natural exfoliating function of the skin therefore leaving the skin looking smooth and refreshed.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 24 months unopened
- 10 – 12 weeks period after opening
- 300ml Professional Size Bottle