Gold Roll-CIT®: This elegant instrument is 14ct gold plated and has 260 ultra-fine needles of the highest grade surgical 316 stainless steel. The needles are 0.2mm in length. The Environ Gold Roller has the advantage of being easy to clean and gold naturally suppresses bacterial growth.Favorites
How to Use
Divide the area to be treated into sections - the forehead, the nose, the cheeks, the mouth area and the right and left sides of the neck, not forgetting the décolleté area and the back of the hands.
Start on the forehead and roll vertically. Roll over the forehead and eyebrow area thoroughly. Gradually move across the skin until the forehead has been totally treated about two to five times in a vertical direction. Then roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas and finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area of skin at least two to five times in each direction. Treat each area sequentially until the whole face, neck and décolleté have been treated thoroughly and evenly.
Three to five minutes are usually sufficient for the face and neck, depending on your speed of rolling. The Gold Roll-CIT should be used on the upper and lower eyelid with caution. The upper eyelid cannot be treated below the bone of the brow, unless the skin is pulled up taut onto the bony margin.
The Environ Gold Roll-CIT may be used on all skin types excluding the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin.
The client must be prepared on adequate doses of topical vitamin A, C and E prior to the treatment to avoid the possibility of a retinoid reaction.
- Will assist in healthier looking skin and will result in faster, more effective results.
- May assist to give the appearance of tighter skin
- May assist to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- May assist to improve the appearance of the texture of the skin
- May assist to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 12 months period after opening and using
- The needles are exposed to Gamma ray irradiation min dose 12 Kgy, prior to packaging.
- The roller is sealed in a plastic bag and safely seated in a fitted, protective cap.