< Return to full cool peel range
lacm 3 - 150ml150 ml/5.07 fl oz.
A low concentration, low pH Cool Peeling system available in a special cream formula. The numbers indicate the step-up approach to peeling.Favorites
How to Use
Depending on the skin condition, the skin care professional should determine the number of layers and the duration of this peel. Refer to the training notes and procedures in the text book.
After skin preparation, apply lacm evenly at the selected thickness / layers on areas to be treated. Cross stroke using the peel brush to ensure an even application.
Leave the product on for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the skin condition being treated. Apply neutralising cleanser to neutralise the action of the peel. Remove excess product with a damp compress.
Recommended for sun damage, fine lines and the visible signs of aging as well as problematic skin conditions.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- A series of light peels do not compromise the integrity of the epidermis.
- A course of lacm peels help to improve the texture and appearance of sun damaged skin and uneven skin tone.
- The texture and appearance of an problematic skin becomes more refined and improved, with a course of lacm peels.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 36 months unopened
- 10 – 12 weeks period after opening
- 25ml Amber Glass Jar 150ml Plastic Jar