professional treatment gel100 ml/3.38 fl oz.
This introductory treatment gel contains a low level of vitamin A, vitamin C and antioxidants. This unique gel helps to hydrate, calm and protect the look of the skin resulting in a radiant and refreshed appearance.Favorites
How to Use
Ionzyme® DF Treatment: After skin preparation, apply treatment gel in a moderate layer. Can be used with Sonophoresis and/or Iontophoresis on a negative polarity. Proceed with preferred treatment option.
Manual Treatment: After skin preparation, apply treatment gel in a moderate layer. Add a few drops of vitamin a, c & e body oil and massage until absorbed. Proceed with preferred treatment option.
Recommended for all skin types and recommended for first time Environ facial treatment clients.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Assists in moisturising and conditioning the skin.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun damaged skin.
- Contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C and E that is known to combat free radical activities and helps to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 18 months unopened
- 10 - 12 weeks period after opening
- 100ml Professional Size; airless system with pump